audit.lds.org entry for date fields

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
shane4302

audit.lds.org entry for date fields

Post by shane4302 »

After completing my first audit last month, I wanted to just provide a small bit of feedback (not sure if this is the correct forum for this).

Overall the experience was very positive, and I found it easy to step through the process -- each section was easy to understand, and relatively easy to complete.

My only frustration was in the continual entry of the dates, through the pop up calendar, which always defaulted back to "today". I understand the need to force the date format and the use of the calendar pop up, but couldn't it at least remember the last date entered, and default to that when opened again?

Each line entry (24 in total) required me to 1) open the date picker 2) click the year 3) click to select last year 4) click the month selector 5) click the month selector again, because it disappeared the first time, every time 6) click the month 7) click the day 8) begin actually entering the check data I was looking at.

If the data picker could simply remember the date, and default to that, it would have saved approximately 165 mouse clicks in walking through the process.

Thanks for the consideration. :)
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: audit.lds.org entry for date fields

Post by jdlessley »

shane4302 wrote:I wanted to just provide a small bit of feedback (not sure if this is the correct forum for this).
The forum is primarily user to user support. We can discuss the issue here, but the best place to provide feedback for this is through the LDS.org feedback link. The link is found on the LDS.org home page. It can be found on many other LDS.org pages also, but not all pages.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Local Unit Finance”