Accessing myldsmail.net on an iPhone

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
gsdwhinny

Accessing myldsmail.net on an iPhone

Post by gsdwhinny »

Hello, I just got my call ( going to St. Louis Missouri. ) I was wondering if there is a way to add my @ldsmail.net email to my iPhone email app. I've entered it a few times but it keeps coming back with the password or email being wrong.

I don't get on a computer to check email but once in a blue moon because I get so busy.

Any help would be great :)

C.H.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Accessing myldsmail.net on an iPhone

Post by sbradshaw »

These are the settings I have for my @myldsmail.net email address on Mail for Mac (see screenshot). I assume the settings should be similar for Mail for iOS... (Note: make sure you put "myldsmail.net" and not "ldsmail.net".)
Attachments
MyLDSMail.net Settings
MyLDSMail.net Settings
screenshot_178.jpg (42.8 KiB) Viewed 6828 times
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

The critical thing to note here is that you're using POP/SMTP. Are you trying to use something else on the iPhone?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
wertdl
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by wertdl »

You will need to go to http://mobile.myldsmail.net for official instructions. Make sure you delete the email account from your phone when you leave for your mission :) Congrats on your call!
SummersJC

Post by SummersJC »

How do you do this with a WIndows phone? Do you provide the email address if it different than the username? For example my name is jon@ldsmail.net but email account is londonmissionary@ldsmail.net what credentials should I provide?
jonathondaniel

Post by jonathondaniel »

russellhltn wrote:The critical thing to note here is that you're using POP/SMTP. Are you trying to use something else on the iPhone?
clebu2

Post by clebu2 »

To see my messages
arnieoldem

Post by arnieoldem »

How can i open myldsmail on my iphone5c ?

Return to “General Discussions”