CDOL Access

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
zaneclark

CDOL Access

Post by zaneclark »

Has the access to CDOL changed? I am assistant ward clerk and assistant stake clerk and have always had access to CDOL, but it is not listed on my Tools menus today...
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: CDOL Access

Post by aebrown »

zaneclark wrote:Has the access to CDOL changed? I am assistant ward clerk and assistant stake clerk and have always had access to CDOL, but it is not listed on my Tools menus today...
Have you tried to access CDOL? I still can, even though I also no longer see CDOL on the Tools menu.

I would guess that someone decided to reduce the number of items on the Tools menu. Since CDOL is easily accessed via the Other menu under Clerk Resources, I don't mind not having it on the Tools menu. My tools menu is so long that I frequently can't see the bottom of the menu without scrolling.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

Thank you! I had forgotten it was available elsewhere.....
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

It's still there under "All Tools", as well as "Leader resources" > "Applications".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jeromer7

Post by jeromer7 »

And you can still go directly there by typing cdol.lds.org in the address bar and bookmarking it.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”