Unfilled calling report

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
ClarkHall

Unfilled calling report

Post by ClarkHall »

Is there a report in LDS.org that will show only the calling that are not filled?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Unfilled calling report

Post by jdlessley »

Not yet.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

All members should have a calling, but outside of a few mandatory callings, I don't think there is a requirement to fill all callings. As such, I'm not sure as there are any plans to create that report.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

clarkhall wrote:Is there a report in LDS.org that will show only the calling that are not filled?
The Callings by Organization report available in Clerk Resources on LDS.org has all that information. It sounds like you'd like the ability to apply a filter to show only the unfilled callings, but it's quite easy to visually scan the list (or use your browser's Find feature) to see each instance where the Name column contains "Calling Vacant".
ClarkHall

Post by ClarkHall »

Okay
ClarkHall

Post by ClarkHall »

I just thought it would be helpful to see the vacant calling. Our ward just had over 100 people changed to another ward.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

This standard callings list may be useful to you:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/File:MLS_Stan ... llings.pdf

You can compare it against your list of callings that are filled.
sshanson

Post by sshanson »

Can you create a list of vacant callings in MLS or are there just workarounds to get the same data?
lorinlowe

Post by lorinlowe »

Any update on this report (ie callings without members / vacant callings / etc.)? It is not very efficient to run a callings by organization to find these. I have also tried creating a custom report, but it does not seem possible because the callings are tied to members and if there is no member, the calling is not displayed. Thanks!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

lorinlowe wrote:Any update on this report (ie callings without members / vacant callings / etc.)? It is not very efficient to run a callings by organization to find these. I have also tried creating a custom report, but it does not seem possible because the callings are tied to members and if there is no member, the calling is not displayed. Thanks!
Although a couple of forum users have discussed this possibility here, I haven't heard that anyone has ever made a formal request for such a feature, and I certainly haven't heard that it is in any development plans. If you'd like to make such a request, I'd recommend that you use the Feedback link in Leader and Clerk Resources.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”