Calendar Bugs

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
mmkids6

Calendar Bugs

Post by mmkids6 »

I have noticed that when you hide all the calendars and want to work just on one, that once you hide all the calendars everything disappears as it should. But when you make one change to the calendar you want to work on, it then pops in events from other calendars that you have hidden. Is there a reason why it does this?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Calendar Bugs

Post by russellhltn »

Most likely a manifestation of the v2.5 select visible calendars issue.

If I'm right, all of the events that pop up are ones that are on calendars you subscribe to, and take place at a location that's checked when you switch to week view.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mmkids6

Post by mmkids6 »

Yes they are from calendars that I am subscribed to, but no, I am still in the monthly view. I hide them and then temporarily until I am done with the one calendar I am reviewing or working on.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

mmkids6 wrote:Yes they are from calendars that I am subscribed to, but no, I am still in the monthly view. I hide them and then temporarily until I am done with the one calendar I am reviewing or working on.
Yes, the problem appears in month view, but it's influenced by locations checked in week view. As a work around, if you uncheck all locations in week view, then the problem should go away.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mmkids6

Post by mmkids6 »

I'll check that out. I have never done anything in the week view, so that is interesting.

Return to “Calendar”