Add Lesson Schedules to LDS Tools App

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
jnh22

Add Lesson Schedules to LDS Tools App

Post by jnh22 »

I love the lesson schedules on line--any chance we can get it to appear in the LDS tools app for Iphone and Android devices?
mevans

Re: Add Lesson Schedules to LDS Tools App

Post by mevans »

Many of us would like to see this, although some people think it should be in LDS Tools, while others think it should be in Gospel Library.

We don't know if or when the church will implement these additional features in the mobile applications.
KadeTBeatty

Lesson Schedule on LDSTools

Post by KadeTBeatty »

Anyone know if the lesson schedule will be available on the LDSTools app in the future? Or know how we can suggest that to the LDSTech guys?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Lesson Schedule on LDSTools

Post by aebrown »

[Moderator note: I moved this post into the existing topic for this question.]
KadeTBeatty wrote:Anyone know if the lesson schedule will be available on the LDSTools app in the future?
Aside from musings here in the community forum, I've heard nothing about such a possibility.
KadeTBeatty wrote:Or know how we can suggest that to the LDSTech guys?
I assume that by "LDSTech guys" you actually are referring to the Church developers who work on the mobile applications. There's a chance that one of them might see your request here, but a better option would be to use the Feedback link on LDS.org.
javier1357

Re: Lesson Schedule on LDSTools

Post by javier1357 »

KadeTBeatty wrote:Anyone know if the lesson schedule will be available on the LDSTools app in the future? Or know how we can suggest that to the LDSTech guys?

Return to “Lesson Schedules”