Download contacts

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
RichardsED

Download contacts

Post by RichardsED »

I've searched for an answer and have come up dry-- I'm hoping a genius can help me!

I'm in a YSA bishopric and we want to text the YSA often about activities. I have a great group text app for my iPhone; the only trouble I'm having is finding an easy way of download contact info into gmail for our large ward. Do I have to do each one one at a time or is there an easy "Download All" feature (or process) that I'm missing?

Thanks in advance!

Eric
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Download contacts

Post by russellhltn »

You might want to be aware of a new policy document that just came out. Meetinghouse Technology Policy.

In it: "4.8.3 The use of MLS data and membership information in third party software is prohibited."

Not sure where that leaves you since I don't hold the keys for interpreting it for your ward.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
RichardsED

Post by RichardsED »

Thank you! You're not getting by NEW policy! Released today. You're on top of it!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

The email came out Sunday. (??) Hmmm, I wonder what they updated today.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

russellhltn wrote:The email came out Sunday. (??) Hmmm, I wonder what they updated today.
Probably a minor text change.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”