Agent Stake

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
farwest

Agent Stake

Post by farwest »

We have 4 buildings within our stake. Two of the buildings came from another stake which shares one of our buildings or I guess you call it their building too. When I look to see the two buildings which came from the other stake when we changed the stake boundaries they don't show up on our calendar. Our stake young women president is in a ward that shares the building with the other stake. She cannot see what is going on at our stake center to schedule things. How do we rectify this?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Agent Stake

Post by russellhltn »

First of all, which stake is the agent stake? They may have to add any other wards/stakes to that building.

The other thing is to talk to the FM group and make sure they've updated their database.

If you are the agent stake, then you'll need to check the settings for the building to make sure it's available for scheduling and the list of rooms is correct.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
farwest

Post by farwest »

I believe they are the agent stake as the two buildings and two wards that was pulled into our stake came from their stake. I will check with FM today.
farwest

Post by farwest »

Talked with FM and they said all the buildings show in our stake.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Ok, get a stake admin to go into "locations" and see if they need any attention at that level.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
farwest

Post by farwest »

Thanks I will try that and see if that is the problem.
farwest

Post by farwest »

Who qualifies as a stake administer.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

farwest wrote:Who qualifies as a stake administer.
See "Administrator Role" in Rights and Roles in the help docs.
farwest

Post by farwest »

Thanks for the help so far. I think we are making progress. Question. The building designated as our stake building has two wards that attend there. Our YW president who attends another ward in another building wants to be able to create events at the stake building for stake activities. She says she cannot see that building or what has been already schedule there. What do we need to do to make that happen?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

farwest wrote:Our YW president who attends another ward in another building wants to be able to create events at the stake building for stake activities. She says she cannot see that building or what has been already schedule there. What do we need to do to make that happen?
If your stake can see it, I'm not sure why she can't. You might want to verify that your stake is listed as a "unit" for that location. And that the YW President is using a stake calendar, not a ward-level one.

Seeing what's scheduled in a building is a matter of switching to week-view and selecting the location. (But of course she needs to be able to see the location first.)

Question: does you YW President belong to a ward that used to be part of another stake? Perhaps something needs to happen to tell the calendar system she's in a different stake now.

Return to “Calendar”