Ward Website Administrator Fix LDS.org accounts

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
look4rainbows

Ward Website Administrator Fix LDS.org accounts

Post by look4rainbows »

I am the ward website administrator. One of my ward members has created 2 accounts and doesn't know her info for the first account. The second account says she is not a member of the church. I used to be able to access everyone's accounts and see their username. Where is that list now?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Ward Website Administrator Fix LDS.org accounts

Post by russellhltn »

look4rainbows wrote:I used to be able to access everyone's accounts and see their username. Where is that list now?
It died with LUWS, the 1.0 version of the ward website.

I suggest you refer her to https://ldsaccount.lds.org and follow the prompts for recovering the username for the account that is linked to her records. If neither of them are linked, then she can fill in her membership number in the account that she does have access to.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”