"Date Created" for scheduled events

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
samsanderson

"Date Created" for scheduled events

Post by samsanderson »

Is there a way to find out when an event was scheduled? I can see the contact information for the person who created the event, and I can see the date, time, location, etc. of the actual event. I'd like to see the date when event was created or modified or both. Is there a place where I should be looking for that information, or is it possible that feature might come in future releases?
kisaac
Community Moderators

Re: "Date Created" for scheduled events

Post by kisaac »

samsanderson wrote:Is there a way to find out when an event was scheduled? I can see the contact information for the person who created the event, and I can see the date, time, location, etc. of the actual event. I'd like to see the date when event was created or modified or both. Is there a place where I should be looking for that information, or is it possible that feature might come in future releases?
Welcome to the Forum!
There is not a way to see additional information about the event submitter or submission date, what you see is all we can get...the name of the submitter (or the last modifier.)
"might come in future releases?"
Sure! Our community here has asked about having such info included since 2011...
See thread for full discussion: Need information on event submitter
But programmer time and resources (and disk space?) are tight at CHQ.

Return to “Calendar”