custom report | quorum district leaders

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
tomdavidson

custom report | quorum district leaders

Post by tomdavidson »

Hello, I have a custom report at gives me all the data I need to export/import in to my app for managing quorum communication and home teaching - all except for quorum districts.

I would like to included a field in the custom report that will give me the assigned district leader, does anyone know how I can do this with quorum secretary permissions?

thank you and regards, tom
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: custom report | quorum district leaders

Post by aebrown »

tomdavidson wrote:I would like to included a field in the custom report that will give me the assigned district leader, does anyone know how I can do this with quorum secretary permissions?
No, there's no field available in Custom Reports that will give you that information. The Home Teaching export file includes that information, but the fact that you mentioned "quorum secretary permissions" leads me to think that you know that MLS administrator permissions are required in order to do an export. So the answer to your specific question is unfortunately "No."
tomdavidson

Post by tomdavidson »

Thanks for the quick reply even though it was not the answer I hoped for :)
Just seems real odd that assigned district is more sensitive than the rest of the member data, not to mention quorum sec doesn't have permissions to the district data.

Only conceivable method is to have the ward clerk give do the built-in export? If I recall correct, it was not a true row/column structure due to why family composition and birthday data was included.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

tomdavidson wrote:Thanks for the quick reply even though it was not the answer I hoped for :)
Just seems real odd that assigned district is more sensitive than the rest of the member data, not to mention quorum sec doesn't have permissions to the district data.
I don't think it so much a matter that the quorum sec doesn't have permissions to the district data but rather that the custom report facility just doesn't include that data and the export includes a other sensitive data like recommend status. Permissions for export are all or nothing. Either you can export any of the files or you can't export any of them. So the district data isn't more sensitive. It's just not available separately.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”