Can I edit Highlighted passages?

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
N_Holliday

Can I edit Highlighted passages?

Post by N_Holliday »

I have highlighted a few things in both the scriptures and in Preach my Gospel that I would like to Un-highlight or remove and I can't figure out how to do that. Help?
mevans

Re: Can I edit Highlighted passages?

Post by mevans »

Are you on a mobile device or on the web?

On the web, you can delete highlights in two ways:
1) From the Notes tool, click on the passage and click on delete.
2) In the manual or scriptures, hover the mouse over the highlight and click on Edit Note / Tag. Then you'll see a trash can icon. Click on it to delete.

I don't have a mobile device handy to review the steps there, but I would assume you just touch the highlight and get a menu. Generally, I'm doing markup on the web version and just reading it on a mobile device, so I haven't paid that much attention to the editing steps in Gospel Library.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Can I edit Highlighted passages?

Post by lajackson »

mevans wrote:I don't have a mobile device handy to review the steps there, but I would assume you just touch the highlight and get a menu.
For some mobile devices, touching and holding the item will bring up the delete menu (usually a trash can icon).

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”