Sunday School Lesson Manual and Donations

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
jaylwilcox

Sunday School Lesson Manual and Donations

Post by jaylwilcox »

How do I download the Sunday School Lesson Manual "Come Follow Me". I am trying to teach 12 year olds.

How do I pay my donations directly through the Church website?
kisaac
Community Moderators

Download youth Sunday School Lesson Manual

Post by kisaac »

jaylwilcox wrote:How do I download the Sunday School Lesson Manual "Come Follow Me". I am trying to teach 12 year olds.
Go to LDS.org Youth (http://www.LDS.org/youth) and select "Come Follow me" on right menu bar, then select Sunday School on the "Come, Follow Me" lessons page.
Or, just click this link to go right to the correct page: https://www.lds.org/youth/learn/ss?lang=eng

To download, find the download Icon (see screenshot below) among the green icons (near top right)
Follow Screenshot below to download a PDF of lessons 1 - 6 or 7 - 12 (click image below to see full screenshot)
SS-lessons.jpg
Come follow Me Downlaod PDF instructions
(100.04 KiB) Downloaded 186 times
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Sunday School Lesson Manual and Donations

Post by jdlessley »

jaylwilcox wrote:How do I pay my donations directly through the Church website?
{Moderator note: Please follow the Code of Conduct and "Do not start a new topic in an existing thread; instead start a new thread." This means one topic per thread please.]

Since I do not expect any further discussion on this topic I will say there is no way to pay donations through the Church website. For further discussions similar to this topic search the forum for electronic donations or other similar key words.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”