Fonts

Discuss basic duties of stake and ward clerks, including where to begin.
mimaurer

Fonts

Post by mimaurer »

I need to add a sign at the front door of our chapel however I do not know what fonts to use? Is there any style guide for such things? Your help is highly appreciated...
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Fonts

Post by russellhltn »

If you're talking about a church logo, or any type of permanent sign, I'd talk to the Physical Facilities rep.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

mimaurer wrote:I need to add a sign at the front door of our chapel however I do not know what fonts to use? Is there any style guide for such things? Your help is highly appreciated...
Work with your Facilities Management group. They are responsible for building-related issues, and will know the guidelines for exterior signs. You should never post any exterior signs without working through them.

Your stake Physical Facilities Representative (an assigned high councilor) would be your point of contact for the FM group.
mimaurer

Post by mimaurer »

Many thanks... :)

Return to “Getting Started for New Clerks”