Teachings of Presidents 2014: Lessons don't insert correctly

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
mevans

Teachings of Presidents 2014: Lessons don't insert correctly

Post by mevans »

It's great that the RS/Priesthood manual is now available; however, when I try to set it up, the lessons don't insert in order. It seems to be somewhat random how they insert.

Here's an example of what I see:

January 12: Chapter 3
January 19: (Stake Conference event for all classes)
February 9: Chapter 1
February 16: Chapter 2
March 9: Chapter 11
March 16: Chapter 9
April 13: Chapter 7
April 20: Chapter 4
etc...

I've tried both inserting lessons into an existing class and creating an entirely new class. In both cases, the lessons aren't set up correctly. Do other people see this?
mstauff

Re: Teachings of Presidents 2014: Lessons don't insert corre

Post by mstauff »

Looks like there's a problem with the data that needs to be fixed. Thanks for reporting.
clingmann

Post by clingmann »

Seeing the same thing, looking for update on expected resolution date.
1968leocomeeatabite

Post by 1968leocomeeatabite »

Being patient just looking for this to be corrected, as of this Morning no fix.
mstauff

Post by mstauff »

This should be corrected now. If you have a class that you've created that has chapters out of order you can use the "insert missing lessons" link to have the system reorder the chapters correctly.
1968leocomeeatabite

GREAT THANK YOU. WE APPRECIATE ALL YOUR GOOD WORK!
1968leocomeeatabite

This should be corrected now. If you have a class that you've created that has chapters out of order you can use the "insert missing lessons" link to have the system reorder the chapters correctly.
mstauff
I had thought that the problem was corrected. I went to Ward Council this morning and the H.P. Group leader said that the order was all messed up. I went in today and sure enough the order was messed up in all three groups. The Elders, Relief Society, and High Priest had been correct weeks earlier. I tried as you suggested "insert missing lessons" and they populated in numerical order. So Thank you for that help. But now, our Stake Presidency published today the schedule with it mostly in numerical order but now our H.P., Elders, & R.S. Presidency will have to change the schedule as the Stake Presidency has directed. I am just hoping that as they go in and correct it, that somehow the order is again messed up. This will discourage a already hesitant presidency from having faith in this resource. any reassurance would be helpful. :confused:
mevans

Post by mevans »

1968leocomeeatabite wrote:
mstauff
I had thought that the problem was corrected. I went to Ward Council this morning and the H.P. Group leader said that the order was all messed up. I went in today and sure enough the order was messed up in all three groups. The Elders, Relief Society, and High Priest had been correct weeks earlier. I tried as you suggested "insert missing lessons" and they populated in numerical order. So Thank you for that help. But now, our Stake Presidency published today the schedule with it mostly in numerical order but now our H.P., Elders, & R.S. Presidency will have to change the schedule as the Stake Presidency has directed. I am just hoping that as they go in and correct it, that somehow the order is again messed up. This will discourage a already hesitant presidency from having faith in this resource. any reassurance would be helpful. :confused:
This seems to be the link with the latest information on the problem: Lessons in wrong order. It looks like it reappeared on Jan 2.

Return to “Lesson Schedules”