Bad Gateway Servers Upstream Timeout

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
Mjbennion

Bad Gateway Servers Upstream Timeout

Post by Mjbennion »

I have been trying all day to print off a photo directory for my ward but I continue to get an error message when I click on "open PDF". The error is:
"Gateway Timeout
The proxy server did not receive a timely response from the upstream server.
Reference #1.ebde54b8.1388897464.768a4627 "

I have tried the "save PDF" but that function also fails by never actually doing anything. Thanks for any help you can give me.

-Matt
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Bad Gateway Servers Upstream Timeout

Post by russellhltn »

Let me guess: is this a YSA ward where a high percentage of members have photos?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Mjbennion

Post by Mjbennion »

Yes this is a YSA ward. Anything I can do?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Not much. I think what's happening is that server is taking awhile to deal with so many photos and the "food chain" gets unhappy.

If you could, PM me the Unit number/unit name so I can pass that along.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Mjbennion

Post by Mjbennion »

Any suggestions to reduce the load on the "food chain"? I can pull information just fine as long as the photo isn't selected. But when I try to pull the photo alone and separate, it fails again. I'm just trying to avoid taking screen snips and pasting the photos into another application in order to print the photos.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”