No year drop down menu

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
jtmcneil0525

No year drop down menu

Post by jtmcneil0525 »

I am the Primary president and I am trying to add the events so I can plan the primary lesson schedules. I go to events, but cannot find the year drop down menu to pick the year and can't see the +add events. Please help and thanks. I can go in and add the schedule just not the events.
Last edited by jtmcneil0525 on Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: No year drop down menu

Post by aebrown »

jtmcneil0525 wrote:I am trying to add the events so I can plan the primary lesson schedules. I go to events, but cannot find the year drop down menu to pick the year and can't see the +add events. Please help and thanks.
The reason you don't have the ability to add events is almost certainly because you are not an administrator for Lesson Schedules. You can see the events when you go to the Events page, but you don't have the permission to make any changes to those events -- only an Administrator (a bishopric member or clerk) can do that. You'll need to ask an Administrator to create the events for your ward.

Note that the fact that you can see the Administration link doesn't mean that you are an overall Administrator. That probably only means that you have limited administration abilities for the lessons for your organization (Primary).
jtmcneil0525

Post by jtmcneil0525 »

Ok so the bishopric needs to add the events and then I can add the lessons for primary?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jtmcneil0525 wrote:Ok so the bishopric needs to add the events and then I can add the lessons for primary?
Yes.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Lesson Schedules”