Lesson manuals and curriculum for Sunday School

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
salveduplito

Lesson manuals and curriculum for Sunday School

Post by salveduplito »

Hi sorry I can't see any lesson manuals and curriculum for Sunday School. Please help?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Lesson manuals and curriculum for Sunday School

Post by jdlessley »

[Moderator note: This thread was split from the Lesson Schedules 2.1.4 Released thread because the topics are different. Please follow the Code of Conduct and "Do not start a new topic in an existing thread; instead start a new thread."]
salveduplito wrote:I can't see any lesson manuals and curriculum for Sunday School.
What particular Sunday School class are you trying to set up? Describe the steps you are taking to set up the class.

To set up a Sunday School class you must be an administrator or a member of the Sunday School presidency. If you have one of those positions then these are the steps to create a Sunday School class:
  1. Click "Administration" on the menu line.
  2. Select the year in the year selection option list at the top of the second column. The default year displayed is the year for the current calendar date. To set up a class for 2014 when the current date is in 2013 select "2014".
  3. Click "+ Add Class" at the top of the left column
  4. Type in the name for the class in the "Class Name" text box.
  5. Set the class duration. Either "All Year" or "Other". Typically a Sunday School class is all year.
  6. Select the year in the "Choose a year" option.
  7. Select the organization in the "Priesthood or Auxiliary" option. For a Sunday School class select "Sunday School".
  8. Select one of the three options for a Sunday school class type. Once an option is selected the "Manual and Lesson Material" options will be populated. The two youth options will display "Come Follow Me, Learning Outlines" in the "Manual and Lesson Material" option.
  9. Optionally enter the instructor for the class in the "Instructor" list box.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
salveduplito

Re: Lesson manuals and curriculum for Sunday School

Post by salveduplito »

Thank you for replying to my question. I am a teacher in Sunday School. Contacted the bishopric for help on this matter. I've only recently discovered this tool on lds.org. I did a happy dance! This will solve a lot of problem in disseminating our schedule to the members! Thank you for all that you do in LDS Tech.

Regards,
Salve

Return to “Lesson Schedules”