Blank Calendar

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
sjoeladamson

Blank Calendar

Post by sjoeladamson »

I recently moved to a different state and had my records moved also. I am now unable to see the ward calendar. The option is still available but the screen is completely blank ... except for the membership audit in June 2014. That is the only event that shows up now. I reset the app and sync'd back up. Still no change. My wife has the app and hers works dine, logged in to her own lds account. What am I missing here?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Blank Calendar

Post by russellhltn »

When you move to a different ward, you have to log into the calendar web page and re-set your subscriptions. They don't carry over from one ward to another because there is no standard calendar setup. The subscriptions determines what you see on the calendar web page as well as in LDS Tools.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sjoeladamson

Re: Blank Calendar

Post by sjoeladamson »

That worked. Thank you. It apparently defaults to all subscriptions at first. Then when I moved it cleared them out.

Return to “Member Tools”