Duplicate Priests Quorum Advisors in MLS

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
chromastock

Duplicate Priests Quorum Advisors in MLS

Post by chromastock »

Hi .. our former Bishop is still showing up as the Priests Quorum President, in addition to our current Bishop. I did a search and it looks like this is not something that can be fixed in MLS or online (there is no "remove" button next to these callings). However I'm not sure how to resolve it. Can anyone let me know the proper procedure?

Many thanks
Dan
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Duplicate Priests Quorum Advisors in MLS

Post by russellhltn »

In this particular case, I'd recommend calling Local Unit Support. They are open until Midnight Tuesdays - Thursdays.

Bishops (and Priest Quorum President) are "Tier 1" callings and handled differently than other callings. I think it's going to require help from CHQ's end.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
chromastock

Post by chromastock »

OK, thanks. I will try that.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

I removed it from CDOL. That should come down to MLS with your next send/receive

Return to “Membership Help”