Problems with Lesson Schedules 2.1.4

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
mschmauch

Problems with Lesson Schedules 2.1.4

Post by mschmauch »

On Tuesday I (as the web administrator) successfully entered all the 4th Sunday "teaching for Our Times" lessons for 2014 through April, and the associated ULR for the HP, Elders, & RS only to discover today that they are all missing! I'd put them back in except I think they might disappear again. There should be a way to put them in one time and select if they should apply to the 2 other likely classes, in my opinion. Although the biggest improvement would be to move, or include the "Lesson Scheduler" into "LDS Tools" which would make it much more user friendly. I also had a complaint by our HP group leader that he could not put in the teacher's name for HP lessons.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Problems with Lesson Schedules 2.1.4

Post by jdlessley »

[Moderator note: This thread was split from the Lesson Schedules 2.1.4 Released thread because it dicusses a different topic. The former thread is an announcement. This thread discusses issues encountered. Please follow the Code of Conduct and "[d]o not start a new topic in an existing thread; instead start a new thread."]
mschmauch wrote:On Tuesday I (as the web administrator) successfully entered all the 4th Sunday "teaching for Our Times" lessons for 2014 through April, and the associated ULR for the HP, Elders, & RS only to discover today that they are all missing! I'd put them back in except I think they might disappear again.
I think this post is the answer why this happened.
mschmauch wrote:There should be a way to put them in one time and select if they should apply to the 2 other likely classes, in my opinion.
This is a new topic and should be discussed in a separate thread. There other threads discussing this. You can search the forum for these threads. I just don't feel like doing that for you right now.
mschmauch wrote:Although the biggest improvement would be to move, or include the "Lesson Scheduler" into "LDS Tools" which would make it much more user friendly.
This is a different topic that should be discussed in another thread.
mschmauch wrote:I also had a complaint by our HP group leader that he could not put in the teacher's name for HP lessons.
This is a topic that should be discussed in another thread. When you do start another thread for this topic it would be helpful to provide more information on the difficulty that your HP group leader is encountering.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Lesson Schedules”