Directory down?

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
zaneclark

Directory down?

Post by zaneclark »

Just tried to log into the Directory and got the "Temporarily Down" message... I tried the rest of the Tools menu and all opened except Lesson Schedules which had the same message.... Anyone know how long they have been down? I haven't tried to log in since yesterday....
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Directory down?

Post by russellhltn »

Both seems to be up for me.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

I just tried again and most tools were still down, so I switched from Firefox to Chrome and they are all open.... Something in Firefox I guess..... I will never understand computers.....
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

zaneclark wrote:I just tried again and most tools were still down, so I switched from Firefox to Chrome and they are all open.... Something in Firefox I guess..... I will never understand computers.....
About 45 minutes ago I tried to access the Directory using Chrome and got the message that the site was down. So I don't think the issue was unique to Firefox. It's more likely that it was just a timing issue. But it does seem to be back up now for every browser I've tried.
marianomarini

Post by marianomarini »

Maybe is it OT, but I can't sync LDSTool with my tablet running android 2.1.
The connection is ok, so identification but when it start to download unities data a "Connection lost" error message appear.
Now it's two mounths that this happen. I've installed several times LDSTools but I can't go ahead syncronisation.
I hope you can, at least, address me where to find a solution.
mevans

Post by mevans »

There seem to be many problems with lds.org availability lately; it's not just the directory.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”