export households from ward directory?

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
buhler44

export households from ward directory?

Post by buhler44 »

Has the export households feature for the ward directory been removed? I do not see it anymore once I log in.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: export households from ward directory?

Post by jdlessley »

I don't know for sure if that feature is dependent on calling, but I suspect it is. I am able to export households as an assistant ward clerk. Has your calling recently changed?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
Lila

Post by Lila »

I'm having the same issue. It seems the recent update has removed this feature. This didn't use to be dependent on a particular calling, and as the Help Documentation shows that this is a feature for all members, I believe this to be a bug.
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

I believe it must be dependent on calling. Due to a boundary change I was released from my calling as Assistant ward clerk and no longer have the capability in my new ward where I currently have no calling.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I know I used to see it, but now I don't. Clearly something has changed, but I don't know if it was removed entirely or limited to some callings. I've asked for clarification.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

russellhltn wrote:I know I used to see it, but now I don't. Clearly something has changed, but I don't know if it was removed entirely or limited to some callings. I've asked for clarification.
It hasn't been removed entirely. As ward clerk I still have that option.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

eblood66 wrote:
russellhltn wrote:I know I used to see it, but now I don't. Clearly something has changed, but I don't know if it was removed entirely or limited to some callings. I've asked for clarification.
Just to be clear, this is from the directory, not the clerk tools, right?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

russellhltn wrote:Just to be clear, this is from the directory, not the clerk tools, right?
Yes. The original post was clearly talking about the Directory, and I certainly responded in that context.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

russellhltn wrote:
eblood66 wrote:
Just to be clear, this is from the directory, not the clerk tools, right?
Yes
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

eblood66 wrote:It hasn't been removed entirely. As ward clerk I still have that option.
As an Assistant Stake Clerk, I also have the export option available, so maybe it is calling specific.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”