equipment for interpretation/translation

Discussions around meetinghouse sound systems, microphones, assisted listening devices, and translation equipment
Riley.Loader

equipment for interpretation/translation

Post by Riley.Loader »

Hi all-

I'm in a spanish ward in a stake full of english wards. Every now and again we've got to translate things from spanish to english or english to spanish. We use old, archaic headsets that eat batteries. I really loved the ones that I've seen at other meetings, especially those that are used at the conference center. I'm wondering though if anyone can tell me what brand those ones that are used at the conference center are, and how to get some. We're requesting from the stake some new headsets because the ones we've got aren't cutting it anymore. But so far nobody that I've talked to knows just where to get them and I can't find them anywhere online.

Or if anyone has some suggestions as far as what equipment they've seen used that would be good. Main feature I'm after is that the ones I want have rechargeable batteries and the case that they go into acts as the charger. So it's just a matter of plugging the whole case of 30-50 of these units into the wall, and they all charge simultaneously. They're built really well and seem that they'll last forever.

Anyway, if anyone has some info on those that'd be awesome. Thanks.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: equipment for interpretation/translation

Post by russellhltn »

As far as I know, the only authorized place is via the FM group.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Meetinghouse Audio”