Quarterly Report entered on LDS.org sync problems

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
raklet

Quarterly Report entered on LDS.org sync problems

Post by raklet »

I am a ward clerk. I filled out my quarterly report for Q3 and submitted it online from LDS.org.

Today, I got a visit from the Stake wanting to know why I had not filled my report out. The report that they printed out shows 0 for all entries.

I checked my local MLS and the report was there. It appears that entering it online will sync it with the Ward level MLS but not the Stake.

Tyler Hepworth
Oakley 3rd Ward
Oakley Idaho Stake
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Quarterly Report entered on LDS.org sync problems

Post by aebrown »

raklet wrote:I checked my local MLS and the report was there. It appears that entering it online will sync it with the Ward level MLS but not the Stake.
Quarterly report data does indeed sync to stake MLS. I'm a stake clerk, and I see reports from all our wards in MLS. Some of our wards enter report data in MLS, and some on LDS.org. The obvious question for your stake clerk would be if he did a Send/Receive before generating the report in stake MLS.
raklet

Post by raklet »

Stake clerk claims that he did a send/receive, but I have don't have access to that machine so I have no way to verify. I guess I'll let them worry about.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

raklet wrote:Stake clerk claims that he did a send/receive, but I have don't have access to that machine so I have no way to verify. I guess I'll let them worry about.
He can also look online in Clerk Resources and see your report. If you submit it online, he should be able to see it immediately.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”