MLS 3.6.2 Release

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

MLS 3.6.2 Release

Post by scgallafent »

MLS version 3.6.2 was staged to all units today, with the exception of the units in South Korea which will receive MLS 3.6.2 soon after they are converted to CUBS. The release notes are available on RKATS at http://lds.org/mlsupdate. The MLS 3.6.2 installer is also available on RKATS at http://lds.org/mls-download.

Units in the United States and Canada will receive additional information in the near future regarding support for Cub Scout dens.

Our next release of MLS will be version 3.7.0 which is scheduled for the end of January.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: MLS 3.6.2 Release

Post by scgallafent »

The near future has come. We are sending a message to all units in the United States and Canada with additional information about the Cub Scout den changes. You should receive this message in MLS beginning later today.
aclawson

Post by aclawson »

In my ward we never got the message saying that MLS has been updated and that we need to log out and back in. I logged in and it ran the MLS update scripts.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

aclawson wrote:In my ward we never got the message saying that MLS has been updated and that we need to log out and back in. I logged in and it ran the MLS update scripts.
I had a similar experience, with no message about logging out and exiting MLS. Being familiar with what was requested in the past, I did precisely that and the new version loaded OK.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”