Syncing stake calendar is not working.

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
jrjLDS

Syncing stake calendar is not working.

Post by jrjLDS »

Running Calendar on Mac OS X 10.9. The stake calendar sync URL is no longer syncing. There are changes on the stake calendar at lds.org that are not in the Calendar app on my machine. I generated new URLs, and there's nothing syncing.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Syncing stake calendar is not working.

Post by russellhltn »

I tried to sync mine and got nothing. It may be a server is down. Those kinds of things get fixed when the workers come in. Since Monday may be a holiday, it might not get fixed until Tuesday.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

russellhltn wrote:Since Monday may be a holiday, it might not get fixed until Tuesday.
Monday (Veteran's Day in the US) is not a holiday for Church employees.
jrjLDS

Post by jrjLDS »

Is there some "official" place I can report the problem, such that it can be addressed? Thanks.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jrjlds wrote:Is there some "official" place I can report the problem, such that it can be addressed? Thanks.
It's working now, so there's no need to report it.
jrjLDS

Post by jrjLDS »

aebrown wrote:
jrjlds wrote:Is there some "official" place I can report the problem, such that it can be addressed? Thanks.
It's working now, so there's no need to report it.
It is? I see that I am connected, and I can load the URL in Safari, but I'm still not getting content sync'd (i.e. I have 0 events in the stake calendar). ??
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jrjlds wrote:It is? I see that I am connected, and I can load the URL in Safari, but I'm still not getting content sync'd (i.e. I have 0 events in the stake calendar). ??
You have to wait 9 minutes between each usage. If you loaded it in Safari and got a file or data, then it's working. And you have to wait 9 minutes before trying to sync.

I just tried it - it's working for me.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jeffevannelson
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jeffevannelson »

Are you still having problems with this? What timestamp?
jrjLDS

Post by jrjLDS »

Yea, it's still not working. I'm not sure this is a problem with the sync servers or if this is a problem with the OS X 10.9 Calendar client.

When I add the subscribed calendar I get nothing. No new calendar, nada, shows up. ??

Return to “Calendar”