Ht/VT entry more than 3 months

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
jirp

Ht/VT entry more than 3 months

Post by jirp »

A few days ago I tripped over a post on some one of these forums asking about entering HT more than 3 months back. The answer given was it was impossible. That is wrong.(now I can't find the thread)

Now that I have checked my path to it here is how you go back more than 3 months. Go to Enter HT visits. In the visits column just before your 3 months you have a percentage with link. Click that percentage for the family of interest and it will bring up a box of 13 months that you can check any box in the last 13 for a given family.
eblood66

Re: Ht/VT entry more than 3 months

Post by eblood66 »

jirp wrote:A few days ago I tripped over a post on some one of these forums asking about entering HT more than 3 months back. The answer given was it was impossible. That is wrong.(now I can't find the thread)

Now that I have checked my path to it here is how you go back more than 3 months. Go to Enter HT visits. In the visits column just before your 3 months you have a percentage with link. Click that percentage for the family of interest and it will bring up a box of 13 months that you can check any box in the last 13 for a given family.
You're probably thinking of this thread: https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=17741#

Although there was an initial no answer, that was corrected in the same thread shortly after.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”