Stake Pavilion Set-up

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
sadavis1976

Stake Pavilion Set-up

Post by sadavis1976 »

Hi. I am setting up the pavilion in my stake to be able to accessed by the calendar tool on lds.org. Is there a way to limit the amount of people in the wards who can schedule an event or even limit it to one person per ward (building scheduler)?
I have read and watched the videos in the Help section but I'm looking for help as to what has worked for other stakes.
Thanks for you time and help,
Shawn
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Stake Pavilion Set-up

Post by russellhltn »

No, any calendar editor can schedule it. The best you can do is put a restriction on it so that only one unit can schedule it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Gary_Miller

Re: Stake Pavilion Set-up

Post by Gary_Miller »

sadavis1976 wrote:Hi. I am setting up the pavilion in my stake to be able to accessed by the calendar tool on lds.org. Is there a way to limit the amount of people in the wards who can schedule an event or even limit it to one person per ward (building scheduler)?
Why would you want to do this?

Return to “Calendar”