Calendars from discontinued wards

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
rlgribble

Calendars from discontinued wards

Post by rlgribble »

OK, we realigned the boundaries in our stake and discontinued a ward. Using MLS, the ward had no members by late afternoon (cool!), but now that there isn't anyone associated with the ward, we can't delete the calendars - and they're still sending out e-mails. Any suggestions on how to take care of this? I'm the stake clerk, so I should be able to do pretty much anything...
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Calendars from discontinued wards

Post by russellhltn »

rlgribble wrote:I'm the stake clerk, so I should be able to do pretty much anything...
But that calling gives you no rights to ward calendars.

This is similar to people who move to a new ward and continue to get emails from the old ward. The advice is for the members to log into lds.org and go to the subscription page and reset their preferences. The act of going in is what prompts the calendar system to check which ward you belong to.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jeffevannelson
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Calendars from discontinued wards

Post by jeffevannelson »

I sent you a private IM. Please get back to me with your discontinued Unit information.

Return to “Calendar”