Unable to Move Records Out

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
jrwill74

Unable to Move Records Out

Post by jrwill74 »

I am the Branch President and I am attempting to move a record from our branch to a different ward for a member who has moved. I have used the page in the past without issue but ever since the new layout was implemented, it is not working for me. When I go to the Move Records Out page, I enter in the member's name in the search box and nothing is returned. If I look at the member list, the member is listed there so I know the record should be there. I have tried with both Chrome and Safari and have the same problem with either. Has anyone else seen issues with this?
eblood66

Re: Unable to Move Records Out

Post by eblood66 »

jrwill74 wrote:I am the Branch President and I am attempting to move a record from our branch to a different ward for a member who has moved. I have used the page in the past without issue but ever since the new layout was implemented, it is not working for me. When I go to the Move Records Out page, I enter in the member's name in the search box and nothing is returned. If I look at the member list, the member is listed there so I know the record should be there. I have tried with both Chrome and Safari and have the same problem with either. Has anyone else seen issues with this?
That part works for me (I just selected the name without going further). What happens if you type the name of another member?
jrwill74

Post by jrwill74 »

I have tried entering in several different names (first name only, last name only, first name / last name) and no matter what I enter I never get any results returned. As I stated, this has worked for me before so I really don't know what is going on.
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

Hopefully you figured this out. Because of the way the website is coded, it is possible to still have the webpage "function" but actually be logged out. Try refreshing the browser and I bet it will make you log in again.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”