Filter not working on Budget Report

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
ton.morg

Filter not working on Budget Report

Post by ton.morg »

When I go to print out a budget report, I deselect a bunch of the categories, but when I print it they still show. When I hit preview they also show, and all of them are selected again when I come back.
Gary_Miller

Re: Filter not working on Budget Report

Post by Gary_Miller »

This all depends on the report you are printing.

I'm going to guess you want a auxiliary summary report. If that is the case the best practice is to unselect all the boxes first, you can do this at the bottom of the screen, then select the categories you want. Note if you select a subcategory, such as Young Men/Scout Camp, you will be able to get just the subcategory scout camp. However, is you select a parent category, such as Young Men, you will get all the subcategories under the parent category, Young Men, as well.
bhayashi

Re: Filter not working on Budget Report

Post by bhayashi »

I would like to see a change made when printing the Budget Report.

If you select individual Subcategories, then select PRINT, all will print. When you CLOSE, the categories will show all selected. You need to select the TYPE of report in order to print only those selected.

How about having the program updated so that when only selected categories are requested to print and you hit the PRINT button, a message will popup indicating the TYPE needs to be selected.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”