New screen views Clerk Resources

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
showseason

New screen views Clerk Resources

Post by showseason »

New screen views popped up in Clerks Resources this afternoon. I was surprised it all happened right in the middle of me using the screens to catch up on membership updates. I'll have to check out the new features.
jeffsnoy

Re: New screen views Clerk Resources

Post by jeffsnoy »

It seems like a very nice improvement. Initially I thought the "member lookup" was gone, but found it in the top right of the page with the search symbol.
showseason

Post by showseason »

I love the Prospective Elders Filter Added for Member List. I'd like to see the priesthood, if any, of each PE listed.
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

While it maybe nice to know how far they have come through the AP in the long ran it does not matter much. Its a list of those who don't hold the MP, which is all that matters.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

One thing that would be awesome for Provo YSA wards would be to have an "address" column in the member list that you could sort by – because every apartment has a certain number of residents, and they're mostly all LDS (for example, my ward is apartments 1–41 of my apartment complex and has 4 people in each apartment) this helps us visualize which records we are missing or still need to send out at a semester change. It's also helpful for arranging things such as home teaching, or how to divide the Relief Society or Elders Quorum...

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”