Retrieving MRN

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
ScottSollis

Retrieving MRN

Post by ScottSollis »

Hi, I'm not an active member and no longer live in the state where I was a member. I need help retrieving my MRN for the LDS tech website. Any suggestions.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Retrieving MRN

Post by lajackson »

ScottSollis wrote:Hi, I'm not an active member and no longer live in the state where I was a member. I need help retrieving my MRN for the LDS tech website. Any suggestions.
If you ever had a temple recommend, you should find it on that. It will also be on any copy of an Individual Ordinance Summary (similar to a membership record) you may have.

Otherwise, your best option is the membership clerk where your records are located. He, of course, will probably invite you back to Church, and he will want to send your record to the ward where you now live. But he will also give you your MRN.

You can also contact a clerk where you live now, who could request your membership record and then give you your MRN. He will invite you to Church, too.

And you would be most welcome.

Return to “General Discussions”