2014 Curriculum

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
mevans

2014 Curriculum

Post by mevans »

I see note that the 2014 Curriculum is available online in the Gospel Library app. I just checked the Lesson Schedules tool and it's not yet available there :( Hopefully it comes soon.
TinMan

Re: 2014 Curriculum

Post by TinMan »

Meh...

The priesthood won't care unless it isn't up prior to the Saturday before the second Sunday in January.

'Cuz they know the first week is a leadership lesson...
k_wirig

Closed Captions on downloaded videos

Post by k_wirig »

I'm new to this area and couldn't see where to start a topic but does anyone know how to keep captions on videos that are downloaded? I teach Young Women and the wifi in our building doesn't reach the young women's room very well so I can't stream but when I download the videos the captions are no longer available. We have Deaf girls in our ward so we NEED captions. Any help is greatly appreciated.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Closed Captions on downloaded videos

Post by sbradshaw »

k_wirig wrote:I'm new to this area and couldn't see where to start a topic but does anyone know how to keep captions on videos that are downloaded? I teach Young Women and the wifi in our building doesn't reach the young women's room very well so I can't stream but when I download the videos the captions are no longer available. We have Deaf girls in our ward so we NEED captions. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Are the videos on YouTube (Mormon Messages)?
mevans

Post by mevans »

Just a note: Even though the 2014 curriculum isn't available in the lesson schedules tool yet, you can start setting up classes. I've even entered the 4th Sunday TFOT lessons through March 2014.

Hopefully we get the curriculum in the tool sometime before Dec 31 :)
jhowell2000

Post by jhowell2000 »

I want to encourage the auxiliary and priesthood leaders to publish the 2014 lesson schedule, but have been delaying as the links to the curriculum are not there yet. I am trying to wait patiently for the manuals to be loaded. :)
mrine

Post by mrine »

I would be interested to know when the 2014 curriculum available in the lesson scheduler. I would like to get my lesson plan approved soon.
jeririgby

When will 2014 Lesson Schedule Be Active?

Post by jeririgby »

I'm the primary president in my ward and am trying to completed the lesson schedule for the 2014 year. I'm not able to access anything in the 2014 year yet - when will this lesson schedule option be available? I've been able to make changes and etc. in the previous calendar years, so I'm fine with making the changes, customizing lesson schedules, etc. - I just need to do this with the 2014 schedule so I can get these to my teachers. Please advise.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: When will 2014 Lesson Schedule Be Active?

Post by aebrown »

[Moderator note: I moved your post to the existing topic for this issue.]
jeririgby wrote:I'm not able to access anything in the 2014 year yet - when will this lesson schedule option be available?
We rarely hear ahead of time when such things will be available. I would note that last year the upcoming year's lessons were not available as late as November 24 (see this post), but that may have been extra late because of the new youth curriculum. In any case, we'll just need to be patient until it's available.
mrine

Re: When will 2014 Lesson Schedule Be Active?

Post by mrine »

jeririgby wrote:I'm the primary president in my ward and am trying to completed the lesson schedule for the 2014 year. I'm not able to access anything in the 2014 year yet - when will this lesson schedule option be available? I've been able to make changes and etc. in the previous calendar years, so I'm fine with making the changes, customizing lesson schedules, etc. - I just need to do this with the 2014 schedule so I can get these to my teachers. Please advise.
I just checked for RS and it isn't in there but Primary lessons are now available.

Return to “Lesson Schedules”