Potential LDS.org Calendar Bug

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
dboizelle

Potential LDS.org Calendar Bug

Post by dboizelle »

I have a calendar issue. I have reviewed the discussion threads but have found nothing that resolves my issue. I am creating the stake directory for 2014. After several weeks, entries have changed. Calendar entry times now show up one hour later than originally entered. This is not an isolated entry but a wholesale change of most all entries, especially those that are recurring. The computers I have used to make the entries are set for Arizona time. When I attempt to correct the changes to the entire series, nothing changes. Others in the stake are seeing the problem as well. Is there a solution for this matter?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Potential LDS.org Calendar Bug

Post by russellhltn »

dboizelle wrote:The computers I have used to make the entries are set for Arizona time.
But what time zone are they set for? Arizona or Denver/Mountain? The clock is unimportant, but the zone is everything.

Sounds very simuler to the problem described in Member's DST does not match settings on calendars which also takes place in Arizona.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
dboizelle

Post by dboizelle »

Went to control panel and found time zone setting.

(UTC-07:00) Arizona
dboizelle

Post by dboizelle »

My time zone setting in the LDS.org calendar is

Time Zone
America/Phoenix

Return to “Calendar”