Should the Stake Primary President have admin privileges

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
debird

Should the Stake Primary President have admin privileges

Post by debird »

I am a fairly new Stake Primary President and was under the assumption that I should be able to add Stake Primary events to the Stake calendar on lds.org. Is that so? If yes, who sets that up and where is the documentation detailing how that is to be done?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Should the Stake Primary President have admin privilege

Post by russellhltn »

debird wrote:I am a fairly new Stake Primary President and was under the assumption that I should be able to add Stake Primary events to the Stake calendar on lds.org. Is that so?
The answer is a firm "maybe".

By default, the system is a blank slate. Someone has to create a Stake Primary calendar and then add the calling to the list of editors. The details can be found in the Help section of the calendar. You'll need to find out who the designated calendar admin is for your stake.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Gary_Miller

Re: Should the Stake Primary President have admin privilege

Post by Gary_Miller »

In my opion the Stake Primary President should have editor rights to the stake primary calendar layer. They should not however have administration privileges.

Administrators and Editors have two distinct an separate responsibilities.

Return to “Calendar”