LDSTech Calendar

Having a problem with the Forum? Or feedback about the forum? This is the place.
mkmurray

LDSTech Calendar

Post by mkmurray »

I don't know how many people have noticed, but there is a "Calendar" link on the navigaton bar of this forum.

It appears very under-utilized at the present time. Is there something useful this could be used for?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

mkmurray wrote:I don't know how many people have noticed, but there is a "Calendar" link on the navigaton bar of this forum.

It appears very under-utilized at the present time. Is there something useful this could be used for?

There are actually two calendars: the default calendar, which doesn't seem to be used at all; and the Clerk and Technology Support calendar, which actually has some pretty good reminders on it -- things like Tithing Settlement, Quarterly Reports, audits, Outstanding Checks reports.

You can even subscribe to a reminder to receive a notification before the event happens. But that seems a bit tedious to subscribe to a bunch of events individually, so I doubt it will benefit many people. Maybe there's a way to subscribe to more events at one time, but I haven't found it.
WelchTC

Post by WelchTC »

The default calendar is a place for anyone to post events that are related to technology events that may be of interest to Church members. All events are moderated so if you post an event it will be reviewed first to make sure it is appropriate for these forums.

Feel free to post information about tech conferences, user groups, etc. that may be of interest to a wide audience and would be of interest to the general church technology community.

Tom
daddy-o-p40

Post by daddy-o-p40 »

Alan_Brown, good info I was not aware of. Thank you for sharing.
"What have I done for someone today?" Thomas Monson

Return to “Help with this forum”