Is there a way to find out the date a record was created?

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
toddlyadamson

Is there a way to find out the date a record was created?

Post by toddlyadamson »

I have a family that is asking if there was any way to find out if/when their adopted child was given a name and a blessing. I see no way to locate this information from the child's membership record in MLS.

Does anyone happen to know if the date of the record creation or the date when the child's blessing took place?

Thanks.
eblood66

Re: Is there a way to find out the date a record was created

Post by eblood66 »

toddlyadamson wrote:I have a family that is asking if there was any way to find out if/when their adopted child was given a name and a blessing. I see no way to locate this information from the child's membership record in MLS.

Does anyone happen to know if the date of the record creation or the date when the child's blessing took place?

Thanks.
Blessing information is not retained. It's possible that CHQ has some sort of historical change information that gives the record creation date but it isn't available in MLS or online. You could ask LUS but I suspect that information isn't available.
toddlyadamson

Post by toddlyadamson »

Thanks. I'll ask Local Unit Support.
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

Blessing information use to be on the old membership records when they were paper and everything was done by hand. I don't know for sure but since the blessing information is used when creating the record, the information is recorded just not part of the membership record information at the unit level. Unit support should be able to provide the most accurate information.

Return to “Membership Help”