Need Help Creating Calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
terrykeyes

Need Help Creating Calendar

Post by terrykeyes »

Hi, I am a missionary serving in the Utah Ogden Mission. My current area is the Benson Stake. I am trying to create a mission calendar for my area but I am having a little trouble. How do I change my calendar to show the current stake that I am serving in (Benson)? It only shows my home ward and stake calendars. Strangely when I look under "directory" on LDS.org it shows the Benson stake directory. I'm assuming it was probably added automatically by the Church. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Gary_Miller

Re: Need Help Creating Calendar

Post by Gary_Miller »

You can not create a calendar in the stake your serving in due to the fact that your records are not in that stake. You records are maintained by your home ward. That is why you only see the calendars for you home ward and stake.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'm a little surprised that you can see the directory like that. Last I heard, the lds.org system didn't really support missionaries. At best it supports "out-of-unit" leaders.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

You may need to work through the stake's high councilor over missionarywork, or one of your ward mission leaders or ward missionaries, to use the calendar. Hopefully the LDS tools will have more options for missionaries soon... That's awesome that you are able to see the directory of the ward where you're serving. Are you able to switch and see your home ward/stake as well, or is it only the unit where you're serving?

Return to “Calendar”