library

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
rs51

library

Post by rs51 »

Is there some technology in use to allow teachers to submit requests for the library during the week and also print requests?

I am the librarian and would like to have teacher materials ready before Sacrament Meeting starts. That would greatly reduce the lines at the Library after Sacrament Meeting and allow teachers to pick up materials and go straight to class.

It would be confusing to open and correlate numerous emails for requests. It would be nice to have all of those requests in one place. Also, if possible, it would be nice to do that in a format where the library materials and amounts are listed and members would be able to see what has already been reserved and know if there are enough left for them to reserve. It seems to me that I saw a similar topic on this forum, but I do not know where it is.

This way, teachers would know if an item is available and be able to count on using it for their lesson.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: library

Post by russellhltn »

Nothing from the church. There might be other programs that can coordinate it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
drepouille

Re: library

Post by drepouille »

A Gmail account dedicated to this purpose might be helpful. A dedicated account would make it easier to organize the requests. You can tag messages as tasks, and Gmail usually identifies dates within messages, and makes it easy to post them on the calendar.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska

Return to “Lesson Schedules”