budget summary report problem

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
jlaughte

budget summary report problem

Post by jlaughte »

I am having a problem with the budget summary report not matching the detailed budget report.
I have made several changes to our budget including adding a few new subcategories and changing the amounts allotted to several subcategories. If I print out the main budget summary report or the aux summary report they do not show any of the changes I have made. However, if I print out the detailed reports they are correct and show the updates I have made. Does anyone have any ideas as to why the summary report does not contain any of the updates I have made so it matches up to the detailed report? I am running all reports with the current year selected.

Thanks
jerry
garlic207

Re: budget summary report problem

Post by garlic207 »

We're having the same problem and I saw another forum entry with the problem as well. It appears to be a bug in MLS. If anyone has a fix, please let me know.
Gary_Miller

Re: budget summary report problem

Post by Gary_Miller »

I suggest you call local unit support.

I recently made some changes (this week), added sub cats, renamed some sub cat names, and changed amounts, and instantly everything worked properly, so I don't think it a wide spreed bug.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”