Gospel 2.5 and 3 will not sync to lds account.

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
StaplesPC

Gospel 2.5 and 3 will not sync to lds account.

Post by StaplesPC »

I have created notes and annotations on both apps using my iPad. But they won't sync to my lds account. I keep getting an error message on 3 and nothing happens 2.5. I am under the notion that they should all work together.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Gospel 2.5 and 3 will not sync to lds account.

Post by sbradshaw »

What does the error message say? Is the error on the screen where you sign in using your LDS Account?
jgreenman

Post by jgreenman »

I too, came to this site for this answer. I have made annotations to my computer and the iphone will not sync. When I push the sync function in the study section, the message on iphone says, "failed to sync annotations"
krk22

Post by krk22 »

I too am wondering when sync is going to be fixed. It does not work in 2.5 or 3.0 for me. I have a lot of "changes pending since last successful sync at Dec 31,2000"!!!!!!
krk22

Post by krk22 »

Is there any way to get an update of some sort on the sync issue? If sync does not work, and there is no intel being provided of when or even IF it will ever get fixed, then why would anyone continue to use the app if there is a real possibility that their annotations will eventually be lost forever or that version 2.5 won't be supported, etc?

Is there a way would could please get an update?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Have you tried emailing the support contact? I don't think the developers usually stop by the forum.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
krk22

Post by krk22 »

Multiple times. No response. I use the support email address in the app. It sure would be nice to hear from them but I repeatedly get no response.
rwbennett

Post by rwbennett »

I find the sync failure is only on my iphone 4s. My ipad is syncing fine.
krk22

Post by krk22 »

rwbennett wrote:I find the sync failure is only on my iphone 4s. My ipad is syncing fine.
Yes! Me too. Sync works on the iPad but not the iphone (5 for me) in GL 2.5.

I just sent a message asking if the developers turned off sync for GL2.5 from iPhones. It does not make sense why it all of a sudden stopped working.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”