Stake Calendar Sync Not Working Properly

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
theshadowknows

Stake Calendar Sync Not Working Properly

Post by theshadowknows »

I am Elders Quorum President for our ward. I was working with my guys and they all seem to be having the same problem I am. On our stake calendar we have the different organizations at the stake level. We also have welfare assignments listed separately for each ward. On The LDS.org calendar I have selected that I want to see the welfare assignments for our ward, but have not selected tho view the other wards welfare assignments. On the LDS.org calendar it is showing this properly, but when I sync my iPad calendar with the LDS.org calendar it shows all the welfare assignments for every ward. I and other guys have deleted our subscriptions with the calendar and used new URLs, but the same issue keeps coming up. In ward council I spoke with the other organizations and it looks like they all are having the same issue. Is there something we can do to fix this problem? If you could help us out we would really appreciate it. Thanks.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Stake Calendar Sync Not Working Properly

Post by aebrown »

The sync function will sync all calendars (ward or stake) that you are subscribed to, regardless of whether you have unchecked the box by any of those calendars to choose not to display them in the main calendar view on LDS.org.

So if you don't want certain calendars to sync to your mobile device, go into Settings > Subscriptions and unsubscribe from them.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Stake Calendar Sync Not Working Properly

Post by russellhltn »

Note that if you can see the selection box for a calendar on the main page, you are subcribed to it. follow the directions in the prior post to unsubcribe.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”