URGENT: Video Transfer for LDSJOBS

Discussions around miscellaneous technologies and projects for the general membership.
brianastott

URGENT: Video Transfer for LDSJOBS

Post by brianastott »

Needed: someone in Tech.LDS to assist LDSJOBS Detroit. They are doing mock job interviews but, do not have the capability or training to make them available to the job shop attendees. The present lacking in capability creates a big loss of valuable training. Lost too is the love and support opportunity to the Brothers and Sisters in great need for job hunting skills.

Please contact the Detroit LDSJOBS to assist them. I, Brian A Stott, need my (Milk) mock video for review. Detroit has told me they will not be helping me. I need you to help them to help me which then helps many, many in the future. A little needed help to produce a whole lot of help here. Any Saints?

Life is sometimes desperate/urgent. Act that way for others at all times and more lives get saved.
Sincerely,

Brian Stott
Pittsburgh, PA
russellhltn
Community Administrator

How do you transfer videos from workshop interviews?

Post by russellhltn »

I suggest you work with the local folks to find some help. There may not be any significant number of LDSTech folks in that area, and I have no idea how standardized this video setup is. It would be best if someone in the area had a chance to look at it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Other Member Technologies”