Seminaries & Institutes of Religion

pfcelism

Seminaries & Institutes of Religion

Post by pfcelism »

It aims to develop a mobile device app that contains the course or seminar course and institute such that everything is in one place, I mean the content area of Seminaries & Institutes of Religion, but rather the current course, for example , this year the course is the Book of Mormon, then, refers to the course endless manuals, magazines, videos, and more. As this content is expected to be in the app.
I'm not a developer, just a beta tester, and your brother. God bless you.
pfcelism

Re: Seminaries & Institutes of Religion

Post by pfcelism »

I THINK MY ENGLISH WAS NOT CLEAR TO EXPOSE THE IDEA. NOW, AS EXPLAINED IN SPANISH.

Como Obispo, veo que la información de la clase de seminario e instituto esta dispersa por varios sitios de la iglesia, sería agradable contar con la información en un solo lugar, tal como se ve en el portal de Ven Sígueme, ojalá se pueda concentrar (juntar) toda la información del curso de Libro de Mormón, en una sola aplicación, con los videos y links a los diferentes recursos que se están usando para esta clase. Obviamente, se espera que con cada cambio de curso (cambio de año escolar) cambie el contenido de la aplicación.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Seminaries & Institutes of Religion

Post by russellhltn »

pfcelism wrote:Como Obispo, veo que la información de la clase de seminario e instituto esta dispersa por varios sitios de la iglesia, sería agradable contar con la información en un solo lugar, tal como se ve en el portal de Ven Sígueme, ojalá se pueda concentrar (juntar) toda la información del curso de Libro de Mormón, en una sola aplicación, con los videos y links a los diferentes recursos que se están usando para esta clase. Obviamente, se espera que con cada cambio de curso (cambio de año escolar) cambie el contenido de la aplicación.
Google translate:
As Bishop, I see the class information seminary and institute is scattered in several places of the church, it would be nice to have the information in one place, as seen on the website of Come Follow Me, I wish to concentrate (together) all course information Book of Mormon, in one application, with videos and links to various resources that are being used for this class. Obviously, it is expected that each course change (change year) change the contents of the application.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Mobile Applications”