missing 1 set of missionary contact info in LUD

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
rich

missing 1 set of missionary contact info in LUD

Post by rich »

LDS.Org=>Tools=>Directory=>Missionary for unit#46299 (North Branch Ward) only shows the sister missionaries. NB ward has had 2 sets for several years. The other (male) missionary contact info is missing.
  • Who can correct this? The mission home clerk/secretary??
Members are using LUD to contact both sets of missionaries causing questions to come to the ward clerk of where to get the info.
  • Quasi-related feature request/question - Does or can missionary contact info be posted in LDS Tools as well (like it is in LUD)?
I don't see either set listed in the Android version of LDS tools. Thx...
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: missing 1 set of missionary contact info in LUD

Post by russellhltn »

The Mission Office sets the information for missionaries. I'm not sure if the system allows more then one set to appear on a unit.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rich

Post by rich »

ok, I will ping the mission home. thanks...

Limiting the LUD missionary UI to 1 set doesn't make sense for north america-north east. I have seen units with 3 sets (i.e. a multilingual ward in Massachusetts).
ojhurst

Post by ojhurst »

What does LUD stand for?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

ojhurst wrote:What does LUD stand for?
Local Unit Directory. But that's not an official term -- it's simply Directory, or Directory on LDS.org.
rich

Post by rich »

Yep... 'Local Unit Directory' refers to the specific page title that goes on a browser tab displaying the LDS.Org directory app.
mikechiye

Post by mikechiye »

My question is similar to rich. The assigned full time missionaries contact info can be seen on the lds.org directory but is no where to be found on the lds tools app. How do we fix this?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

mikechiye wrote:My question is similar to rich. The assigned full time missionaries contact info can be seen on the lds.org directory but is no where to be found on the lds tools app. How do we fix this?
You already asked this question in Unable to view full time missionaries contact info (and I responded there). Please only post a question in only one place in the forum (and that other post is in a better forum section, since your question really deals with the mobile application, not the Directory on LDS.org).

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”