Cannot add an administrator

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
teppo.jouttenus

Cannot add an administrator

Post by teppo.jouttenus »

I am a counselor in the bishopric and trying to add a new administrator to our ward calendar and I'm at https://www.lds.org/church-calendar/administrators.jsp. When I try to add a person either by calling or by name, the system finds them but when I choose their name/calling and click Add, they are not added. Any suggestions on what to do?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Cannot add an administrator

Post by aebrown »

I just tested this and was able to add an administrator by name or by calling with no problems, so this is not a universal problem.

My first question would be: are you sure they were not added? A problem that can sometimes occur is that someone is added to a list, but the list is not immediately refreshed. To test out that possibility, use your browser's refresh button to reload the page. If the new administrator appears, then there is no data problem at all.

Did you see any error message? That could include a javascript error being reported by your browser.
teppo.jouttenus

Re: Cannot add an administrator

Post by teppo.jouttenus »

I tested this in Firefox and it worked. It seems to be an issue with Safari on Mac.

Return to “Calendar”