Unable to Download

Having a problem with the Forum? Or feedback about the forum? This is the place.
j3moss

Unable to Download

Post by j3moss »

I am attempting to download the video "My Soul Hungered" for a Seminary Lesson on Enos 1. I am unable to do it. I have downloaded several other videos with success but this one isn't working for me. Please help.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Unable to Download

Post by aebrown »

j3moss wrote:I am attempting to download the video "My Soul Hungered" for a Seminary Lesson on Enos 1. I am unable to do it. I have downloaded several other videos with success but this one isn't working for me. Please help.
Could you provide a link to the video, or at least explain on what site you found this video and how to find it? That will help us provide helpful suggestions, but without those details, it's tough to know how to help you.
gregwanderson

Post by gregwanderson »

Is it this video here by chance? It looks like it has the normal download button. But as I'm on a tablet right now I haven't checked to see if that button is working as expected.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

mrrad wrote:Is it this video here by chance? It looks like it has the normal download button. But as I'm on a tablet right now I haven't checked to see if that button is working as expected.
If it's that video, then I did notice something a bit unusual when I clicked the download button. The normal download popup appeared, but when I clicked the 360p link (that's the only resolution available for that video), the video started playing, instead of initiating a download. When I right-clicked on 360p and chose "Save Link As" then I was able to download and save the MP4 file.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

You can also add "?download=true" to the end of the URL to download media from LDS.org.

Return to “Help with this forum”