Received unusual donation slips with tithing envelopes

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
Biggles

Re: Received unusual donation slips with tithing envelopes

Post by Biggles »

I've probably missed it, but at the moment there doesn't appear to be a way to enter MRN's into MLS for any member to have donations credited to their homeward?

I understand that this option is for the future, but hasn't been rolled out globally yet.

Please correct me if I'm wrong!
alan.richardson

Post by alan.richardson »

Well, if that's the case the base question is moot. We had briefly tried to enter the FTM as a non-local member with an MRN but hadn't been successful (thinking back I'm not sure we were going down the right path to do so, if it even is possible. Will check again next weekend. Thank you.
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

Alan.Richardson wrote:We had briefly tried to enter the FTM as a non-local member with an MRN but hadn't been successful
All you need to do is add when the box comes up and asks you if the person is a member of your unit check no. A screen will then come up that will allow you to add the individual. You should add a FTM as a "member of another unit".

Return to “Local Unit Finance”